Resources for K-12 Teachers
CSME Programs & Opportunities
- K-12 Curriculum Resources (presented at 2017 SEEd Swap)
- Lesson plan database generated by the TGLL (Think Globally, Learn Locally) program
- Utah Education Network’s Lesson Plan Library
State and National Standards
Science Fair Resources
- Science Fair Fridays, a video series for teachers, parents, and students involved with science fair.
- Seeing Students Learn Science: Integrating Assessment and Instruction in the Classroom (The National Academies Press, 2017)
- A Framework for K-12 Science Education: Practices, Crosscutting Concepts, and Core Ideas (H. Quinn, H. Schweingruber, T. Keller, The National Academies Press, 2012.