<Back to Complete Program List
- College of Science Internship Program, administered by CSME, connects UofU undergraduate students with off-campus internship opportunities.
- CSME Exchange brown-bag seminars provide an informal setting for math and science faculty discussions about current issues in undergraduate education.
- Hugo Rossi Lectures explore contemporary issues in K-16 math and science education.
- Learning Assistant (LA) Program facilitates the recruitment of LAs for undergraduate courses.
- REFUGES bridge program is offered to incoming undergraduate minority, women, and refugee students.
- STEM Mentors are undergraduate students who receive science communication training and mentoring while they partner with K-12 teachers.
- U-S2TEM, offered in partnership with the Global Change & Sustainability Center, provides undergraduates with scholarships, mentoring, and research opportunities.