Track B includes opportunities to:
- Join the CoS Internship community
- Receive a cord at graduation recognizing your internship
- Earn academic credit for your internship
- Request help on the internship process whenever you need it
- Showcase your internship experience at the internship symposium (scheduled each semester)
Track B allows you to augment your internship experience and receive College recognition for your achievement(s). This track is a good opportunity for students who have already found an internship opportunity, need a more fluid timeline, and/or are interested in an internship opportunity outside of Track A.
If you have already completed an internship, you can report your experience to receive a special cord at graduation.
More information on Track B is coming shortly. If you are looking to intern and want some help with the process, or you are already interning and want to get the most out of your experience, reach out to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!