The College of Science Internship Program, launched in Summer 2016, has placed 14 students in Summer internships for 2017. Congratulations, students!
Employers who hired students in Summer 2017 include:
- HEAL Utah
- Momentum Recycling
- Salt Lake City Mosquito Abatement District
- Salt Lake County Noxious Weed Program
- STEM Action Center
- UofU INSPIRE Program
- Utah Division of Air Quality
- Utah Division of Parks and Recreation OHV Program
- Utah Public Health Laboratory
The Fall 2017 semester internship program (which runs September – December) will begin recruiting employers in late June; the student application cycle will open in August. For more information, visit csme.utah.edu/internships.